יום שבת, מרץ 28, 2009

How Would Things be Different?

To a question, how would things be different in the future if my suggetsion would be implemented:
do not know how things would be different in the future if we do what I suggest because I am NOT a prophet. What I know is that things are not going well TODAY and that the current leadership is repeating the same failing strategies over and over again. I also know that in previous similar occasions, our great teachers tried to persuade the leadership to do (a SPECIFIC) something else, and when that advice was taken (by Hezekiah) the result was a success of sort.
Thus, I cannot answer the ONE question that my readers are entitled to ask. On the other hand, I emphasize that I do not ask them to do something radical, just add an ingredient (an important one, though) to what they do anyway.
I do not know the answer to that question and therefore I cannot convey this unknown answer, but I am trying to convey the NEED to try something else. Yes, trusting Hashem IS a leap of faith, but adding a direct request to Hashem in ADDITION, not INSTEAD of what we do anyway IS NOT a leap of faith and could be easily done! All one needs to do in order to implement it is to admit the POSSIBILITY that one is not absolutely autonomous.