יום שבת, מרץ 28, 2009

Urgency

I’ve got so involved with trying to explain the logic behind my thinking, that I forgot to explain why I am so agitated now and why I think it must be implemented NOW!
A quick look at the international media and beyond is enough to convince anybody who is not blind that we are losing the war. The mere legitimacy of our existence is being attacked, exactly as it was before WWII and the enemy is winning the de-legitimization/ propaganda war big time. Just this evening, my daughter asked me whether Israel used some type of illegal weapons in the first Lebanon war. The propaganda that portrays Israel as the monster is trickling down everywhere. As before WWII, we are not capable of winning this war, we are not equipped to do it and we do not even recognize how evil it is. We tend to answer, explain or whatever instead of actually fight to win. Our enemies took the initiative and we are in the death spiral of trying to defend the next attack that we do not know even where it would come from.
This is exactly the type of time when Hezekiah addressed Go-d and specifically asked for help! And this is when we should do that. Don’t you see that Go-d is telling us something, that we cannot win this war alone?