יום ראשון, דצמבר 24, 2006

Who is the putz with the yarmulke?

Last Friday, the fanatic liberal Governor Corzine signed the arrangement for Civil Unions into a law in the great state of New Jersey. Since he and his party won the election fair and square, there is nothing we can do about it, just protest and suffer quietly. In a newspaper front page picture we could have seen the celebrating governor surrounded by other happy faces such as the other fanatic liberal, Senator Loretta Weinberg and others.
Before I continue, I would say that several years ago I had a personal discussion with the aforementioned Senator. I asked her why would she rather loose the election and make good citizens into her enemies in the false quest to take away the established right of the second amendment. I've naively suggested that she should compromise. Little have I known! She did not answer that question but continued with that quest, so I did not invent the adjective 'fanatic' for her, she had earned it! However, I do appreciate her honesty in what she is doing. I also appreciate, even if I disagree, the decisiveness and honesty of the Governor. At least that one, being super rich, cannot be bought (as is unfortunately, the usual case in New Jersey.)
Among the people surrounding the governor was a laughing creep that I did not recognize. The creep wore a yarmulke that could have indicated that he is an Orthodox Jew, but Orthodox Jews are not creeps and most none of them would celebrate such an event in public.
I posted a question in the local message board asking:

"Who is that man with the yarmulke?
Hi All
Does anybody know who is the man with the yarmulke, standing between senator Loretta Weinberg and governor Corzine with a big smile, celebrating the new Civil Union law, in the picture in last Friday's Record? "

What I meant to ask actually was: Who is the putz with the yarmulke? But that would be blocked by the moderators, so I mellowed it down.

I’ve got some answers, including one from the Senator herself that shed some light on the puzzle. The answer that have summarized it all was

“If I remember correctly, He is a reformed "Rabbi" who wears a Kippah (yarmulke) to make himself look real, but who certainly is far from it. I believe he, is in fact, gay.”

A short Google search confirmed that indeed that creep is a gay and his yarmulke is no more then a disguise. I wish then to disassociate myself from that creep and his likes. I refrain from publishing his name since I do not want to give him any free publicity.